Spoke Protector for Wheelchairs (custom-made, pair)
● ¼” black Polyethylene plastic for 20, 22, 24” wheels.
● Mounts between a removable hand rim and outer diameter of wheelchair rim.
● Our spoke protector mounts to existing hand rim spacer holes and hand rims.
● This is the most durable full size spoke protector you can buy. It will keep the users hands out of the wheel spokes and prevent bus companies from fastening the tie downs through the wheels.
● The spoke protector is bolted to the wheel.
● Send us the wheel and we will fabricate the spoke protector using the wheel as our template. We will mount the spoke protector to the wheel or wheels you send at no charge.
Please include the following measurement specifications in the options section below:
Crosley Medical Products provides innovative seating and positioning chairs for children and young adults who are neurologically impaired or developmentally disabled. These positioning chairs and their various attachments provide for years of growth as the child increases in size and weight. Crosley Medical Products is here to help all of those who may be afflicted by Developmental Delay, Cerebral Palsy, Muscular Dystrophy, Intellectual Disability, Spina Bifida and Rhett’s Syndrome with our infinite positioning chairs for maximum comfort and reliability.
We can provide you with quality custom-made products. Contact us today for more information on a custom spoke protector for wheelchairs.