Top Pad, custom made for Lapboard Upper Extremity Support
● ½” thick dense Volara foam bolted to lapboard.
● Must be ordered with ½” Polyethylene lapboard.
● Front, rear, sides of pad are recessed ½” from the perimeter of the lapboard.
● There is no recess around cutout.
● Covered in black vinyl.
● Total thickness of pad and board is 1”.
● Pad is attached to ½” plywood which is bolted to tray.
Crosley Medical Products provides innovative seating and positioning chairs for children and young adults who are neurologically impaired or developmentally disabled. These positioning chairs and their various attachments provide for years of growth as the child increases in size and weight. Crosley Medical Products is here to help all of those who may be afflicted by Developmental Delay, Cerebral Palsy, Muscular Dystrophy, Intellectual Disability, Spina Bifida and Rhett’s Syndrome with our infinite positioning chairs for maximum comfort and reliability.
● Maximum size cannot exceed 27” x 27” (A) & (B)
● Top pad cannot exceed size of upper extremity support lapboard.
● All measurements are in 1” increments.