Bottom Pad, custom made for Wheelchair Lapboard Upper Extremity Support
● 2” soft foam.
● Covered in black vinyl.
● Protects knees when banging on underside of lapboard.
● Must specify width, depth recess from front edge and frame width lapboard is going to be used.
● Must be ordered with Polyethylene lapboard.
● Width must be at least 2” less than the medial space between the arm pad to arm pad measurement.
Crosley Medical Products provides innovative seating and positioning chairs for children and young adults who are neurologically impaired or developmentally disabled. These positioning chairs and their various attachments provide for years of growth as the child increases in size and weight. Crosley Medical Products is here to help all of those who may be afflicted by Developmental Delay, Cerebral Palsy, Muscular Dystrophy, Intellectual Disability, Spina Bifida and Rhett’s Syndrome with our infinite positioning chairs for maximum comfort and reliability.
● All measurements are in 1” increments.
● Custom designed Lapboard for Wheelchair