Built-up Inner Rim, custom made for Wheelchair Lapboard Upper Extremity Support
● Used to control anterior trunk flexion when a standard harness does not work.
● Requires purchase of Polyethylene lapboard.
● Structure has solid core that is padded and bolted to top of tray.
● Extremely strong and durable.
● Covered in non-removable black vinyl cover.
● Send us the finished depth & width required in 1” increments needed to support the lateral & anterior thoracic spine & we will custom fabricate.
● Structure is bolted to top of tray.
● If there is excessive drooling a bib will be needed to cover inner rim structure.
Crosley Medical Products provides innovative seating and positioning chairs for children and young adults who are neurologically impaired or developmentally disabled. These positioning chairs and their various attachments provide for years of growth as the child increases in size and weight. Crosley Medical Products is here to help all of those who may be afflicted by Developmental Delay, Cerebral Palsy, Muscular Dystrophy, Intellectual Disability, Spina Bifida and Rhett’s Syndrome with our infinite positioning chairs for maximum comfort and reliability.
● The built up inner rim standard thickness is 3”.
● All built up inner rim structures are ½ round in front & 6” high finished height
without thickness of tray.
● All rim structures will extend into lapboard cutout 1” in front & 1” each lateral side.
● Inside rim structure has 1” of foam on each side & 1” in front.